To be the catalyst of economic growth for a transformed business landscape and an innovative nation.
We protect intellectual assets and make doing business possible in Namibia.
(in terms of the Business and Intellectual Property Authority Act, 2016 (Act No. 8 of 2016) national objectives)
- Facilitate economic growth and development to raise income and promote investment and create employment;
- Enhance the efficient protection of the business and IP in Namibia;
- Facilitate and promote the efficient and effective registration of business and industrial property in Namibia;
- Promote the conduct and use of business and intellectual property in Namibia;
- Facilitate, streamline, simplify and harmonise the business and industrial property procedures, registrations, filings and searches to expedite economic growth and development; and
- Enhance the efficient exchange and distribution of information
- Service Excellence