To transform the business landscape and inspire innovation.
To register, grant and protect business and intellectual property rights.
(in terms of the Business and Intellectual Property Authority Act, 2016 (Act No. 8 of 2016) national objectives)
- Facilitate economic growth and development to raise income and promote investment and create employment;
- Enhance the efficient protection of the business and IP in Namibia;
- Facilitate and promote the efficient and effective registration of business and industrial property in Namibia;
- Promote the conduct and use of business and intellectual property in Namibia;
- Facilitate, streamline, simplify and harmonise the business and industrial property procedures, registrations, filings and searches to expedite economic growth and development; and
- Enhance the efficient exchange and distribution of information
- Customer – Oriented