Procedure to register Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and Associations not for Gain
- Submission of name application/reservation form CM5 or reserve a name online
- Once approved, you may apply for a Certificate of Incorporation and Certificate to Commence Business. This requires the submission of the following documents:
- Memorandum and article of Association in triplicate of forms CM3, CM4, CM44B and CM44C.
- Copy of approved name on CM5
- Notice of postal and registered address on CM22
- List of Directors, Auditors and public Officers on CM29
- Appointment of an Auditor on CM31
- Application of Certificate of Registration of memorandum of External Company CM46
- Request for submission of additional Copies on CM51.