Procedure to register a Foreign Company
Submission of name application/reservation form CM5
If approved you may continue with step2
Application for a Certificate of Incorporation and Certificate to Commence Business.
Certified Copy of a memorandum and Article of Association in triplicate of forms as it was registered in its original country to be submitted.
This requires the submission of the following documents:
- Notice of postal and registered address on CM22
- List of Directors, Auditors and public Officers on CM29
- Appointment of an Auditor on CM31
- Alteration to Memorandum of External Company on CM39
- Application of Certificate of Registration of memorandum of External Company CM49
- Statement by each Director regarding the Adequacy if Capital of Company on CM47
- Request for submission of additional Copies on CM51.